Paragliding was awesome. I am stuck by the computer trying to upload photos, it is taking forever.
So, paragliding... It was gorgeous. To day is clear and the sky is blue as you can see so the conditions were perfect. I flew for 40 minutes, like a bird. We were higher than the mountain's peak at some point and I could almost touch the birds. So cool. The landing part was not as succesful, motion sickness got the upper hand :-(
I think I will be able to post some photos soon as I am burning them onto cd's, uploading takes way too muchtime and it is our last day in Pokhara so I don't want to miss out on anything.
After lunch we wil be heading to the old part of town and then rent a boat to go on the lake. Lots to do as you can see.
Got to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment