Sunday, April 5, 2009

Namaste ;-)

Hello,
Here we are, finally in Nepal.
Precisely in Lumbini, the city in which Buddah was born. Getting here was quite an experience, an awful one by all means but def. worth it as we are truly enjoying ourselves now. We've been bike riding from monasteries to monasteries and enjoying the beauty of it all. The people around here are so nice, quite the opposite from the indian side of the border. It is quite hot here but very enjoyable. We just had a nepalese lunch and although eating with your hands sounds like fun it is actually really hard to do. Try eating non-sticky rice with only your right hand and then we'll talk about it.
The market is super cool, I wish I could send pictures but Internet is not exactly high speed so I will stick to words for now.
We will be leaving here tomorrow and going to Tansen, higher up.
That is it for today.
Namaste,
Izzy

1 comment: