Hiking is fun. I got to realise that today. We went up to the world peace pagoda in Pokhara, a steep 20 mins walk up the jungle with a breathtaking view. I will have a photo showing when I get back but you guys will fall asleep cause I have been snapping away so I will have a billion pics to show. We also visited the mahadev cave and devi's falls, pretty cool but not very spooky. Nick just told me it was 37 degrees in NY, that makes me feel even happier. I did burn a little bit on my face today though. This afternoon was relaxing. I got a massage last night so I feel great today. I think we'll be paragliding tomorrow.
Damn it feels good not to have to think about work or anything like that. I have been enjoying cups of black tea by the "phewa tal", Nepal's 2d biggest lake with a bunch of foggy mountains in the background. Obviously I bother to tell you the names hoping you guys will then go onto google map and look at all that and get very jealous.
I think I might become a hippie, I have nepali bracelets all over my arms, almost cost me my right hand actually. There are plastic bangels that the girls puts around your wrist but they're really tight and you can't take them off. One of them broke when she was putting it on me and I started bleeding like crazy so I got scared. It was just a little cut though, nothing major. And they're super pretty so it was worth it. Now I also have a chain on my ankle, next is the dread locks ahahaha.
I will try to see if I can start putting pictures up so you give can have an idea of the life I live in.
Until then, enjoy yourselves.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hello,
ReplyDeleteI have just been told you were writing a blog! It is pretty cool to read your adventures and I hope to see some pics soon!