Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Delhi-cious

Hello all,
I hope you are preparing yourselves to read one of the last if not the last blog for this trip. Yes, sadly it has come to an end. We have to be at the airport in 2 days...back to NY on the 30th....so sad.
So we made it to Delhi today and it really isn;t that bad. Girls, it's like shopping heaven. My head is spinning from all I see. My wallet too but not in the same way, lol. Sightseeing isn't exactly the priority. It's a very busy city. Everything takes a while to get to and the city is really spread out... We only have a day and a half anyway so it's not that much.
We walked around a bit today and I have to say it's not nearly as bad as we thought, I guess a month of getting used to the indian ways got us prepared for the capital. So for the ones who didn't know, I am going to France on the 8th so I only have a week in NY, the calendar is open for whoever wants to share stories. We're landing on the 30th in the morning, I think it's a saturday so if anyone wants to do brunch, let me know.
Ok, this was very nice.
It's only the first of many blogs I hope. Traveling is something I enjoy and I will make sure to have another country to talk about soon.
Thanks to all my followers.
Love,
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment