Thursday, May 14, 2009

Momos

That's what the cooking class was all about. It was a lot of fun, and really good, of course we ate all of them. Our teacher prepared stuff in advance but we had to make the dumplings and roll the dough ourselves. I'm so full right now...
I think we're going to the movies tonight, we have the choice between "seven pounds" and "slumdog millionaire" which I have already seen, so will smith it is. That's how good tourism is here, there's even a movie theatre. We went down to Dharamsala this morning but there was really nothing to do, the museum was pretty boring, the fact that we were the only ones in it could have been a sign.
Tomorrow's program is unknown as of yet, massage I think, life here is so hard ;-)
Alright, not much to say today. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment