Ar least that's what indians think, or thought, when they built the golden temple in Amritsar.
Yep, we're way up north now, we took a 20 hours train ride, believe it or not it wasn't even that long, get a good book and you're set.
We went to visit the temple today, quite amazing, more people took pictures of us than the actual temple but hey, we are very good looking after all. I'm rested today so it doesn't bother me as much but yesterday was tough, men would just not stop staring and it's quite opressing. I don't blame them but it' just annoying. I had been doing good so far, just couldn't handle it yesterday.
The food is good here, we're trying new things, they have more fruits too, funny how geography matters so much on crops.
We're going to Dharamsala tomorrow, where the Dalai lama lives, hopefully we can catch a glimpse of him, it's a 6 hours bus ride, and I can't read in a car or i get car sick so the ride will definitely be longer.
Anyway, we're going back to the temple to catch the sunset.
Lots of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment