Saturday, May 2, 2009

Que calor !

It's so hot, too hot to do anything. Today was kind of a lazy day. We did got o the post office and sent a package back home so we can get some loads off our sweaty backs.
And I put pictures up on facebook, I don't really feel like explaining them all so just figure that the first ones are Nepal and the few last ones are india. But you can kind of tell right away.
We're leaving to Agra tomorrow night by train, getting there early in the morning so it works out perfectly. We're going to get up at dawn to go on the Ganges one last time and watch the morning rituals and enjoy a few hours of bearable heat. 45 degrees is a little much. At least we drink a lot of water, that's something good for us.
So for the pics, it's just a taste, I didn't put the really good ones as I want to show them when they're printed and explained. But at least you can put images on some of the things i have talked about like the festival with the red powder and the chaos on the highway. Lots of landscapes, Nepal is quite beautiful so I did put a lot of those.
Hope you will enjoy.
Next email will be facing the Taj Mahal.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment