Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shimla

Hello all,
We are now in a town called Shimla, still up in the mountains, there's not much to do here, just enjoy the views. There are a lot of indian tourists and that's about it.
We might go up to the temple later today but apparently the monkeys attack people for food and stuff, they even tell us to get sticks for the walk up, it's kind of scary.
We're only here for the day anyway, back on the road going to Rishikesh and then heading to Delhi. It's sad to think that the end of the trip is near, even if I know I'll have a nice summer.
I'm actually in a bad mood today, woke up on the wrong side of the bed. So by the way, if anyone knows anyone who could cat sit for 3 months I would greatly appreciate. Seriously. I need to find someone for june 8th, all help is required.
Ok, maybe i'll start doing some sight seeing now.
Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment