Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OM

I'm just writing a quick something, I have to run to a yoga class. Yes I know it sounds good. Especially when you're on a rooftop with the birds chirping and the view over the himalayas. That would be me. We're in Dharamsala, Mc leod Gang to be precise, home of the Dalai Lama. I'm not sure if he's here or not. Either way we can't see him. But we did assist to a buddhist minks ceremony and they were all chanting, it was super cool. Lots of foreigners here, lots of good food too, tibetans all over. It doesn't feel like India at all, I could almost add that it is probably why we like it. We're 1600 meters high, it's still really nice though, just long sleeves for the night. It's kind of a hang out spot here, not much to see but lotws to do, meditate, learn massages, cooking classes (that's on tomorrow's program).... it's fun.
Ok, i'm gonna be late for my painful work out.
Have a good day. Hope all of you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment