This was one of the highlight of the day. We took a rickshaw to the spice market, in the back streets of the old town, where none of the tourists really go, it was so cool. We got to walk around so many cool things. Guess I'm gonna have to invite you all for dinner and make curry. We do want to take cooking classes here at some point. At the end of the afternoon we went to the puja again, this time sitting with all the people, it was really awesome, we lit a butter candle and put it in the water, flooding away. It's quite pretty at night to see the river lit by hundreds of little candles.
We're still here for another day, we got our tickets to Agra for the day after tomorrow so we get to enjoy some more spirituality. It actually is really relaxing to walk around here. Indians seem to feed off your vibe, if you're warm and smiling, you might get a smile back and even a hello. It's much more work than in Nepal but still possible.
I read the papers at lunch today and it made me feel happy to be here, all there was was bad news, remindes me of a book I read here, I found it in one of the guest house we were staying at, called "le papillon des etoiles", I'm not gonna tell the whole story so if you wonder why then read it, and learn french to do so hihihihi.
Ok, I'm off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment